BookKeeping Express reduces your risks and gives you
greater control over your “numbers” — and future
Growing a business in these challenging times means knowing far more than where you’ve already been or what this week’s cash flow looks like. You need the power to use today’s numbers to spot opportunities, uncover problems, benchmark against competitors, even out cash flow, minimize tax liability, prevent payroll nightmares and present the best business case to loan officers and investors. That’s why success takes a new approach to bookkeeping — and why BookKeeping Express (BKE) can make such a difference to your future.
Bring in an entire bookkeeping team you can trust to know your business and protect your interests.
BookKeeping Express makes it easy and affordable! Whether your books are a mess or you just want a smarter way to manage your back office, your local BKE consultant will handle everything for you. Plus, instead of putting your books in the hands of a single bookkeeper — and risking delays, errors, inconsistency, and even “sticky fingers” — your books will be handled by your own dedicated team of highly certified and insured professional bookkeepers based in our Team Center located in Newport News, VA.
More power to make decisions … less frustration
With BookKeeping Express, you always have a financial dashboard showing where you stand. You always have the numbers you need to apply for a loan or decide about capital expenditures. You always know that cash flow, taxes, invoices, payroll, and your “audit trail” are exactly where they should be. Plus, you get all those advantages without worrying about salaries, potential liabilities and HR regulations.
Flat-rate pricing makes it easy to get started!
BookKeeping Express offers bookkeeping services that can be customized for your specific business needs and budget. To get started today, contact your local BKE consultant.
Joanna L. Krotz
Companies can save about $30,000 a year by using outsourced bookkeeping services.
Small Business Association
56% of the US small businesses with 100 employees or less have no more than 5 employees. More businesses will opt for contracting relationships and hold off hiring employees as long as possible.
Small Business Association
Business owners spend up to 40 percent of their time consumed by employer-related paperwork.
Outsourcing bookkeeping can lower business operational expenses by 40-50%.
Sloan School of Management at MIT
Outsourcing – This is one more step in the path to leveling the playing field between small and large businesses.
American Society for Training and Development
The average U.S. employer spends more than 32 hours and $900 per employee on employee training.
Why consider outsourcing your company’s bookkeeping functions?
- Outsourcing frees up time and resources to focus on business strategy and goals.
- Outsourcing allows businesses to tap into the resources and expertise of the outsourcing company.
- It can reduce operating costs.
- Use a reputable CPA firm to handle your taxes, and help raise capital, but use the outsourced bookkeeping firm for your accounting and bookkeeping.
650 organizations who participated in a survey conducted by KPMG responded with the following:
- 89% plan to maintain or increase their current level of outsourcing.
- Main finding: outsourcing has become a key business tool for large and small organizations across all major markets.
Innovation does not necessarily mean new technology, it could be new or more efficient business strategies, like outsourcing.
Keeping track of your business’ financial health is not just for tax reporting. Accurate business information is the cornerstone of good management. As part of our commitment to the accurate tracking and efficient operation of our clients’ businesses, we will provide you with the BookKeeping Express Dashboard Report of critical metrics for your specific industry and business size. The BookKeeping Express Dashboard Report includes averages for key measures such as gross margin, sales per employee, debt to equity, as well as detailed information on your industry.
- Driven by the economy, and the need to watch expenses, more businesses will opt for contracting relationships and hold off on hiring new employees as long as possible.
- Businesses should re-examine what you consider to be activities only you or your employees can do.
- Outsourcing provides businesses with clarity on tasks, define milestones, and timelines, track progress and play a pivitol role in project success.